You will find some tips and quick facts on the E-Cigarette and the use of E-Liquid. Please also check the FAQ and the products page for more information.
1. Check a general FAQ for quick solutions to common problems with the E-Cigarette. Instead of spending a lot of time trying to fix a problem, there may be a common solution that will save you time and from possibly breaking your e-cig.
2. If you have not used your E-Cig for a period of 5-10 minutes, puffing once or twice before inhaling will prep the device, so as to allow more vapor to be released, similar to lighting a cigar.
3. Once you receive your E-Cigarette, throw out your tobacco cigarettes. Changing brands of any product, even for food products is hard to do. It will take 2-3 days for you to become more comfortable smoking the E-Cigarette and get used to the flavor. After those initial 2-3 days, and once you start feeling better and are use to the weight of the cigarette you will no longer miss traditional tobacco cigarettes. So it is best to throw out what tobacco cigarettes you have left. The loss will be made up in just a day!
4. When you are beginning to smoke your E-Cigarette it is important to keep track of how many drags you take in order to avoid over-smoking. The usual E-Smoker depending on how big of a drag they take will equal 1 cigarette in 15-20 drags from an E-Cigarette. After using the E-Cig for a few days it will become more natural.Since the E-Cig does not “go out” as fast as an cigarette. Try to avoid sitting, conistantly using your ecig for more than 10 minutes at one time.
5. The battery goes into standby mode when not in use, it does not drain.
6. Try a variety of flavors and nicotine levels before you buy a large quantity of E-Liquid or cartridges; that way you will buy a lot of what works best for you.
7. The atomizer can be cleaned easily with compressed air.
8. If the E-Cig is not producing vapor, ensure the battery is charged, the atomizer is not clogged and that the cartridge has E-Liquid available.
9. Using E-Liquid over pre-made cartridges has many advantages over prefilled cartridges. You don’t have to carry tons of cartridges. You have more control over the intensity. They work out to be cheaper than prefilled cartridges.
10. When one battery is out of charge, start charging it right away to ensure you will have a working battery.
11. Order supplies a few days in advance. Our products are very popular and after some large orders our stock can get low at times.
12. Buy a 3rd battery or buy a kit that includes a 3rd battery. It is not a good idea to be without a charged battery on hand.
13. If you live with someone who is also going to use the E-Cig, buy two of them.
14. Do not over-charge the battery. This can cause the battery to leak out its charge and the battery will need to be recharged.
15. Don’t believe other sellers who claim that one cartridge is worth 15-20 cigarettes. In reality, depending on how you smoke, it is realistically 5-10 cigarettes worth in one cartridge.
16. Buying a case can help keep your E-Cig clean and there is less chance of losing it or damaging it.
1. It is best to use the blank cartridges that come with the E-Liquid (or purchase extras). It is not recommended to use pre filled cartridges.
2. Do not exceed two drops on the cartridge at one time. It can lead to pooling of liquid and it won’t properly vaporize.
3. Some people find adding one drop on the atomizer gives the E-Cigarette a more realistic feeling. This can cause the atomizer to break and therefore it is not supported by us, and it will void the warranty on the atomizer. We suggest if you do this, it would be better to purchase extra atomizers from our store in case it breaks.
4. Keep the E-Liquid in a safe place away from children. Nicotine at high levels is dangerous.
5. Using E-Liquid allows you to get the MOST savings out of your E-Cigarette.
6. Blank cartridges can last approximately one week. It is best to not exceed this. If the cartridge is getting clogged often it is best to replace it.
7. Do not use multiple flavors on a cartridge; mark them with a Sharpe for what flavor it has. While mixing some flavors can produce better results, the flavors can blend and give undesired results.
8. Most 1-2 pack a day smokers will find that they go thru approximately 2ml-2.5ml of E-Liquid a day. One 30ml vial should last about 15 days.
9. There are approximately 25 drops per ml of fluid, allowing 8-10 cartridges per ml and 40-60 puffs per cartridge. There are approximately 15 puffs per traditional tobacco cigarettes.